Hello McSwain Community,
In an effort to minimize the potential interruption of student participation, including but not limited to in person instruction and extra curricular activities, we are excited to announce an opportunity to keep our school community even safer.
All students will get two free iHealth At-Home COVID-19 tests to use before returning to school in the New Year. These tests are being offered as a courtesy and participation is completely voluntary.
We would appreciate it if your student would take a test at home prior to returning from winter break. A link will be sent via text message and email when it is time to test for you to register the results. If your student(s) has/have tested at school previously they are already registered in Primary.Health, you do not need to register again. If your student(s) is/are not registered on Primary.Health, click the link here https://my.primary.health/l/mcswain
Step 1: Get Materials
- Each box contains 2 tests
- Students not registered already, Register for Primary.Health
Step 2: Test your student
- Take test #1 3 days before returning to school
- Take test #2 1 day before returning to school
- If you DO have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you have HAD a known exposure to someone with COVID-19, please call your school site for next steps before you return.
Step 3: Share your results on Primary.Health! Do not use the iHealth app!
Primary.Health is a secure website that reports your results to the school and the Health Department.
- Register for Primary.Health at the link provided by your school
- No internet? Contact your school site or call your results in at (650)275-5419
Please view the informational flyer attached. We wish you a happy holiday season and hope everyone stays healthy and safe!